Our Eye Care Practice in Brampton
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Quotes From Our Optometrists About Why They Love Brampton
I visited a very small village in Dominican Republic, near the border of Haiti with a group of students and professors. We set up camp to provide optometric care and provide eyeglasses to the locals. Some of the patients I saw never had any sort of access to eye care. Many had poor vision and eye diseases that were being diagnosed for the first time.
There were many patients who were prescribed glasses I remember there was a 65 year old man, who had a very strong prescription, and after being fit with his new glasses, he started to cry, because he was finally able to see the faces of his family members clearly.
We all need to remember that a lot of the world doesn’t have easily accessible eye care, and we take it for granted. We’re lucky to live in Canada, where eye care is easily available. It’s important to keep up with routine eye exams not just for your vision but for the health of your eyes as well.
- One of the things I like about patients in Brampton is that they are willing to explore and integrate new technology in maintaining their ocular health.
- Brampton patients understand the importance of vision and take initiative to ensure thier vision is protected.
- Patients in Brampton understand the importance of routine ocular health assessments and annual visits. They truly understand the importance of vision and that they can have irreversible vision loss in the blink of an eye.
- Patients in Brampton have a great understanding for the importance of optometry. They understand vision and the ability to see goes beyond glasses and is tied directly to their ocular health.
- Senior patients in Brampton understand decreased vision is not only a part of aging, it’s due to preventable eye disease.
Serving the Brampton community is like caring for an extended family.
Seeing patients for routine eye exams and hearing about all the bright changes life brings them yearly, I am reminded of why I chose this profession. I enjoy what I do because of the community I serve.
Advanced Eye Care
Serving the community of Brampton is our pleasure. As a health service provider in an ever-growing community, our Brampton eye doctors are proud to offer extraordinary eye care services to fulfill the growing needs of our clients.
Our Brampton Optometry Clinic boasts state of the art equipment which you are unlikely to find at competing eye care practices in the Brampton area. All of our eye doctors are quite comfortable with eye disease management, so you can feel comfortable trusting our eye care.
Same Day Glasses in Brampton, ON
Many of our patients choose Brampton Vision Centre for comprehensive eye testing or glasses and contact lenses fitting, because in our practice you’ll find the latest technologies available to optometrists and an on site lab, which allows us to offer same day service. In Brampton glasses are our expertise.
Have An Eye Care Emergency?
Please call our office at: 888-658-5141. If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Use your best judgment on urgency – find the nearest emergency room or review our emergency page for tips.
Wondering about payment plans? Check Out Our Insurance Plans.