Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
If you are a new patient, please fill out the patient information form: Click Here
What to bring with you to the exam:
1. Your Ontario Health Card. Not everyone is covered by OHIP for their exam, but if you are, we will need your health card information. Please also bring your private insurance information, if any.
2. Your old or current eyeglasses
3. Any eyedrops you regularly use
4. A list of any medications that you’re on
5. Your sunglasses. We can check to see if they have enough UV protection
6. If you would like computer glasses, measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes
For contact lens wearers:
1. If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens boxes, as well as your contact lens solution. If you do not know the type or prescription, call the previous optometrist’s office you visited and ask them to fax or email that information to us (see this page for our contact information.)
2. Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses
3. Don’t forget to bring in back-up pair of eyeglasses
For our location and directions to our office, click here.